Self bondage predicament



This is a video I really love! I made it for a special person who helped me a lot, and I was really happy to be able to make it for him. In this video, I walk up to the bed and see some bondage items laid out. I take off my dress and start to put all of the items on: a neck cuff with nipple clamps attached to it. Then ankle cuffs, spreading my legs very wide to the bed. A ballgag, and finally two pairs of handcuffs to spread my arms as wide as possible. Now I am completely helpless, there is no way to get out. The nipple clamps hurt a lot, but I can only hope someone comes along soon to rescue me. It is very exciting!
None. None. StephSpunk tries everything she can to reach climax in her own ass with her shecock. Shemale Positions Herself for a Hot Self Facial From Shemale With A Big Cock. StephSpunk tries everything she can to reach climax in her own 12 inch cock -.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14682kbps
Audio: 187kbps





File size: 880.1 MB





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marine , Navy

Cruising Part 2 Numero 84 Diego Silvero and Marcos

Brody Fields